Online solutions that help teachers, parents, and specialists pinpoint reading problems and build fluent reading skills.
Evaluations involve administering a series of reading tasks designed to identify common reading problems. The software then immediately produces a detailed report that identifies strengths and weaknesses and provides recommendations for improving weak skills.
Measure and track progress on specific reading skills.
Help readers become fluent at identifying letters, letter sounds, and words.
Track improvement in reading skills over time.
How the Lab Works
School or Parent Purchases Access to the Software
- A single usage of any of our software tools
- Multiple uses of any software
- School year usage for a classroom, school, or school system
- Create an account as an individual user, a classroom, a school, or a school system
- When an account has been created students can take assessments, use skill builders, or use custom developed assessments and skill builders
View Reports Generated by Software
- Identify reading strengths and weaknesses
- Make recommendations on reading interventions
- Tracks individual reading skills such as letter and word recognition over time
- Shows reading improvements from use of the skill builders
- Shows improvements from use of customized skill builders